The best laid plans of mice and men... well, you know the rest. Our roadmap is our best intention, but it is subject to change based on the ever evolving landscape of our industry.
Our plan for the next 1-3 months.
- Performance improvements.
- Update search using copy/paste.
- Update history combinations with track changes.
- Track changes/comments selection to highlight text.
- Improved CALS table support especially re. DITA.
- DITA usability improvements.
Our plan for the next 3-6 months.
- Full-namespace support.
- New search and replace window.
- Include XSL files in Blackbox.
- Integration with Acrolynx.
- Version of Xeditor to work with GIT, SVN, and Dropbox.
- Improved selection handling to support more languages.
- Help menu.
Our plan for the next 6 months and longer.
- Revised JATS edition.
- Schematron support.
- Simultaneous author input support.
- Revised DocBook editor.
- Version of Xeditor to work with WebDav, Sharepoint.
- Updated generation tool to create bespoke XML schema integrations.