The API can be found here: Xeditor 5.0
- Bugfix for some event listener to prevent the logic during text input
- Added a Bugfix for Frame.js
- Fixed some wrong references to result properties
- Fixed some wrong variable declarations
- Fixed bug in ReviewBar with changes inside tables
- Added event listener for
redoevent to review bar in order to update entries properly when undo/redo action was performed.
- Added the
.npmrcfile with the xeditor npm repository
- Added the Method isInInputMode in the event manager.
- Added the new role
xeditor.inlineContainerwhich is similar to
xeditor.inlinebut with the flag
- Bugfix for whitespace handling.
- Added tracking events to
- Added check for left click in tripple click handling. Whole container element will only be selected if left click was clicked three times. Previously, middle and right click (and any combination) worked too.
- Added optional
fixElementflag to the
- Context menu separator item before copy entry will only be added if menu contains items before it.
- Added role
isLineBreakand set the role for
- Added Bugfix for the init process. The marker manager has to be reinited after the reviewbar is reinited.
- Added Bugfix for whitespace handling which caused last non-whitespace character to be duplicated on space key
- Changes to ExtJS theme